YOUR WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER WILL RUIN YOUR WEDDING DAY....
IF YOU DON'T TAKE SOME SIMPLE STEPS TO KEEP IT FROM HAPPENING.
As a wedding photographer, myself, I can tell you that I have heard horror stories from others in my profession about how they ruined their clients' wedding days...
1. Lost images. Yes. I know of photographers who have lost all of their clients' wedding images (before the bride and groom saw any of them) either due to card failure or theft!
2. No-Shows. I had one photographer buddy who didn't show up to the wedding until 1/2 way through the ceremony!
3. Hot Tempers. Weddings can be stressful, and some photographers have one very important "hot button" issue.... timelines.
4. Malfunctioning Equipment. One camera. One Lens. One Memory Card. One BIG Disaster.
5. New Photographers. It's easy to think that you're an awesome photographer when you are new and have only done staged sessions --- where you are 100% in control of the environment, model, and poses. But really... in a wedding this leads to an under-exposed (ie so dark you can't see), blurry, ugly, mess of pictures.
6. Dud Personalities. Yep... some photographers are boring, crude, or just plain mean. How can you tell what their true personality is before the wedding day?
7. Slow as Christmas. I heard from a friend of mine that her photographer took one year to get her wedding album to her. What?!
But, don't worry! You can keep it all of the above from happening with a few easy steps that I've outlined in my free e-book, "7 Simples Steps to Keep Your Photographer from RUINING Your Wedding." Did I mention that the e-book is FREE?